The most advanced coding assessments out there
HackerEarth helps Lever Customers Identify, Assess, Interview and Engage Developers.
HackerEarth Assessments is the most advanced coding assessment platform on the market. With a library of over 16,000 programming questions spread across 40+ programming languages, HackerEarth Assessments gives tech recruiters and hiring managers the ability to create the most accurate coding tests. You can also easily set up, invite, and conduct coding interviews on a collaborative, real-time code editor that automates your interview summaries.
More than 4000 companies across the globe use HackerEarth to improve the quality of their engineering hires and reduce the time spent by recruiters on screening candidates.
HackerEarth offers the below product solutions for technical hiring:
Technical Assessment: Over 85% of candidates drop out before reaching the final stage of the hiring process, making the efforts put into screening developers redundant. This is where HackerEarth Assessments comes in: the most advanced developer assessment tool on the market. With HackerEarth Assessments, you can identify the right candidates for the job by giving them programming assignments that simulate actual on-the-job tasks and shortlist only those candidates that meet your expectations. As a result, you can screen the best developers with ease and with zero bandwidth drain.
Remote Interviewing: The typical coding interview is hard to grapple with for both interviewers and candidates. Interviewers need to use a multitude of tools to conduct the interview, while developers are out of their comfort zone because the typical interview interfaces aren’t developer-friendly. Hence, our customers prefer FaceCode: HackerEarth’s coding interview tool. With FaceCode, an interviewer need not ever change tabs, and a candidate has at their disposal all the tools required to focus on writing code.
- Choose from over 16,000 questions across multiple question types and create a coding assessment in under 5 mins based on role or by simply uploading a job description
- The requirements of every company are different, that's why HackerEarth Assessments gives you the ability to create your own coding questions, for over 80 skills
- Leverage AI-based plagiarism and proctoring controls to prevent candidates from using unfair means during the test
- Every test on HackerEarth gives you a leaderboard of top performers, enabling you to shortlist developers in just a few seconds
- Evaluate candidate skills in real-time with a robust IDE that supports 40+ programming languages and diagram questions
- Get detailed interview reports with audio transcription, code playback and interview highlights