Zinc is your essential element for hiring at scale. Request fast background checks in 190 countries.
Zinc is an all-in-one background and reference-checking software that supercharges the capabilities of ambitious HR and hiring teams. Our range of integrated solutions turns bad to brilliant, saving weeks of team time while building brand love.
The checks we offer
Zinc offers a variety of essential checks:
- Global Right-to-Work: The first reusable global product offering a seamless experience for right-to-work checks, regardless of the candidate's location.
- Employment History: Integrated with HMRC for quick, accurate employment verification.
- Additional checks: Education, references, criminal, address, ID verification, media, financial, sanctions, credit, and directorship checks.
Capabilities and compliance
Zinc ensures comprehensive compliance and efficiency:
- 100% global compliance for cross-border checks in 190 countries.
- Certified by the UK government's IDVT Trust Framework for identity verification.
- Automated follow-ups for efficient management.
- Reduces time-to-hire with background checks that take days, not weeks.
User and candidate experience
Zinc aims to provide a smooth experience for all users:
- Initiate checks easily from your Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Real-time status updates for both HR and candidates.
- Mobile-friendly interface for a smooth referencing process.
- Zinc grows with your hiring needs, maintaining a consistent process across all hires.
The Zinc integration with Lever allows users to seamlessly request references and background checks from candidates and the return of results with just a couple of clicks. Zinc folds seamlessly into the user workflow, ensuring less risk when making great hires and easier compliance management.