Seamlessly brings together Lever and Workday for automated workflows.
The world is evolving fast. With one cloud system from Workday, you can build your business to adapt to what’s next.
The Lever - Workday business process automation allows your teams to work together and provide an exceptional candidate and employee experience that spans systems. The business process integrations allow you to have access to the right information in Lever to hire with confidence and the essential information in Workday to onboard new employees effectively. The integration keeps position/job, employee, and candidate information in sync behind the scenes so you can focus on hiring.
Workday Requisition Sync
- Imediately sync newly created, updated, or closed requisitions from Workday to Lever.
- Customize conditional logic to sync, or not sync, or put requisitions on hold
- Customize sync trigger (e.g., sync according to requisition status, sync by utilizing drop down “Send to Lever”, sync upon approval, sync based on time, etc.)
- Optional custom Workday notifications triggered to team collaboration tools like Slack from within workflow or integration for better collaboration.
Workday Hire Sync
- Sync candidates identified as “Hired” from Lever to Workday, up to every 5 minutes
- Customize Workday workflow and sub-processes for multiple hire types: New Hire, Rehire, Internal Transfer, Contingency Worker Hire, Contingency Worker to Employee Conversion, Fixed Term Employees (e.g., interns)
- Customize mapping and mapping logic of standard fields and an unlimited number of custom fields from Candidate, Application, Requisition, Job Posting and Offer. Synced information typically includes pre-hire information, organization information, compensation information, one time payments (i.e., sign on and relocation bonuses), service dates, probation periods, referral bonuses, and pay groups.
- Import offer letter and resume PDFs from Lever to Workday
- Optional to include fields from Custom Profile Forms - e.g., Referral bonus, t-shirt size, Workday Worker Profile Data, etc.
- Store candidate Workday ID in Lever profile, and Lever Opportunity ID and Contact ID in Workday profile upon hire
- Validation rules - e.g., Display validation message when: New Hire has existing Workday ID (should be Rehire), Workday ID not entered for Rehire or Internal Transfer offers, no existing Employee ID found for Internal Transfer, incorrect Workday ID entered for Rehire or Internal Transfer, etc.
- Optional custom Workday notifications triggered within workflow or integration
Workday Employee Sync
- Automatic Lever user provisioning at specific access levels based on Workday organization hierarchy
- Automatic Lever user deactivation upon employee termination
Workday Master Data Sync
- Ability to customize when, how and what Workday data is synced to Lever based on Customer specific use cases
- Example: Trigger sync of employee data such as level, location and salary when applicant is a current employee, such that recruiters can quickly assess fit
*Due to the specialized nature of this integration, additional fees and setup are required. Contact us to learn more about how you can leverage Workday and Lever together!