About Oracle HCM
The Lever/Oracle Cloud HCM business process automation allows your teams to work together and provide an exceptional candidate and employee that spans systems. The business process integrations allow you to have access to the right information in Lever to hire with confidence and the essential information in Oracle Cloud HCM to onboard new employees effectively through a few different methods.
Oracle HCM features
Oracle HCM Hire Sync
- Sync candidates identified as “Hired” from Lever to Oracle HCM, up to every 5 minutes.
- Customize Oracle HCM workflow and sub-processes for multiple hire types: New Hire, Rehire, and Internal Transfer
- Customize mapping and mapping logic of standard fields and an unlimited number of custom fields from Candidate, * Application, Requisition, Job Posting and Offer. Synced information typically includes pre-hire information, organization information, compensation information, one time payments (i.e., sign on and relocation bonuses), service dates, probation periods, referral bonuses, and pay groups.
- Optional to include fields from Custom Profile Forms - e.g., Referral bonus, t-shirt size, etc.
Oracle HCM Employee Sync
- Automatic Lever user provisioning at specific access levels based on organization hierarchy in Oracle HCM.
- Update Lever user access role based on changes to Oracle HCM organization hierarchy
- Automatic Lever user deactivation upon employee termination in Oracle HCM.
Oracle HCM Master Data Sync
- Ability to customize when, how and what Oracle HCM data, such as Business Unit, Location, and Job is synced to Lever to drive Requisition creation and / or other Customer specific use cases
*Due to the specialized nature of this integration, additional fees and setup are required. Contact us to learn more about how you can leverage Oracle and Lever together!