At UKG, Our Purpose Is People. We deliver best-in-class HR and workforce management in an unmatched suite of solutions and services, backed by people who care about you and your people. The Lever - UKG Pro™ business process automation allows your teams to work together and provide an exceptional candidate and employee experience that spans systems. The business process integrations allow you to have access to the right information in Lever to hire with confidence and the essential information in UKG Pro to onboard new employees effectively in a few different methods
UKG Pro Hire Sync
- Sync candidates identified as “Hired” from Lever to UKG Pro.
- Customize UKG Pro workflow and sub-processes for multiple hire types: New Hire, Rehire, and Internal Transfer
- Customize mapping and mapping logic of standard fields, user fields, and platform configuration fields from Candidate, Application, Requisition, Job Posting, and Offer. (can you indent underneath?) Synced information typically includes pre-hire information, organization information, compensation information, one-time payments (i.e., sign-on and relocation bonuses), service dates, probation periods, referral bonuses, and pay groups.
- Option to include fields from Custom Profile Forms - e.g., referral bonus, t-shirt size, etc.
UKG Pro Employee Sync
- Automatic Lever user provisioning at specific access levels based on employee Role in UKG Pro. Update Lever user access role based on changes to employee role in UKG Pro. Automatic Lever user deactivation upon employee termination in UKG Pro.
UKG Pro Master Data Sync
- Ability to customize when, how, and what UKG Pro data, such as Component Company, Work Location, and Job is synced to Lever to drive requisition creation and/or other customer-specific use cases.