About SAP SuccessFactors
The SAP SuccessFactors Human Experience Management (HXM) Suite provides powerful, cloud-based solutions for core HR and payroll, talent management, employee experience management, and people analytics. With our open, secure technology foundation, we make it easy for you to leverage the power of SAP, while focusing on the employee experience.
Automation between Lever and SAP SuccessFactors allows your teams to work together and provide an exceptional candidate and employee experience that spans systems. The business process integrations provided by Lever allow you to have access to the right information in Lever to hire with confidence and the essential information in SAP SuccessFactors to onboard new employees effectively.
SAP SuccessFactors features
SAP SuccessFactors Requisition Sync
- Sync newly created, updated, or closed requisitions from SuccessFactors to Lever to keep your teams in sync and aligned to your hiring priorities.
- Customize conditional logic to sync, or not sync, or put requisitions on hold.
SAP SuccessFactors Hire Sync
- Sync candidates identified as “Hired” from Lever to SuccessFactors, up to every 5 minutes.
- Seamlessly kick off the onboarding process in SAP SuccessFactors once someone is marketed as hired in Lever.
- Customize mapping and mapping logic of standard fields and an unlimited number of custom fields from Candidate, Application, Requisition, Job Posting and Offer. Synced information typically includes pre-hire information, organization information, compensation information, one time payments (i.e., sign on and relocation bonuses), service dates, probation periods, referral bonuses, and pay groups.
- Import offer letter and resume PDFs from Lever to SAP SuccessFactors.
- Optional to include fields from Custom Profile Forms - e.g., Referral bonus, t-shirt size, etc.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Sync
- Automatic Lever user provisioning at specific access levels based on organization hierarchy in SAP SuccessFactors.
- Update Lever user access role based on changes to SAP SuccessFactors organization hierarchy.
- Automatic Lever user deactivation upon employee termination in SAP SuccessFactors.
SAP SuccessFactors Master Data Sync
- Ability to customize when, how and what SAP SuccessFactors data is synced to Lever based on Customer specific use cases